Atlanta Boiler Operator Training Class – Only a Few Seats Left
There is still time to lock in your seat in the March 21-22 Atlanta Boiler Operator Training Class. The class is in Fairburn, GA, at our Boiler Supply Company Service & Training Center. Register today either online or with your purchase order. Just follow the instructions under Class Registration on our website.
Boiler Operator Training Class Description
Although this is our basic boiler training class, it is appropriate for both beginners and seasoned boiler professionals. The topics in the class will challenge the beginner and serve as a review and reaffirmation to even the most seasoned boiler professional.
Topics in the class include:
- Types of boilers and their uses
- Types of combustion and heat transfer
- Types of burners and components of fuel trains
- How to maintain a safe boiler and boiler room equipment
- Types of controls and safety devices, their purposes, and their code requirements
- Responsibility of a boiler operator to do daily, weekly, and monthly checks and tests
- Sequence of various controls during operation from start-up to shut-down
- Inspections and maintenance
- Capitalizing on boiler efficiency
BTG Is the Nation’s Premier Boiler Training Group
There’s no question that you will receive the best training available in any class that BTG (Boisco Training Group) offers. Marty Toth leads BTG. He is the former chief boiler inspector for the state of Tennessee and current member of the Main Committee and Sub-Committee (Repairs & Alterations) for the National Board Inspection Code (NBIC).
Class Schedule for the Atlanta Boiler Operator Training Class
The class begins each morning at 8 am and concludes at 4 pm. Your class materials and a continental breakfast and lunch are included with your class fees. If you need hotel accommodations, please make your own reservation. Hotel accommodations are NOT included.