Don’t Miss the Next Water Treatment & Testing Class at BOISCO Training Group
The next Water Treatment & Testing Class given by the BOISCO Training Group (BTG) is coming up on March 30, 2022. Limited space is available, so register soon.
Attend Our One-Day Comprehensive Water Treatment & Testing Class
Our BTG training class concentrates on water treatment for boiler and boiler-related equipment. The class will include proper pre-treatment of system water and understanding boiler chemistry, condensate, and blowdown. In the afternoon, students will perform lab work so they can get hands-on practice testing water samples with their classroom-supplied test kits.
For each module of study, students must answer quiz questions on the materials presented. Additionally, at the end of the class, students must complete and pass a 50-question Final Exam. Attendees who successfully complete the class will receive a class certificate of completion. Additionally, they will receive six Professional Development hours.
You will find the important details about the class logistics listed here:
- You can register and pay online or set up an account with Boiler Supply Company if you prefer to pay by purchase order.
- The class location is Boiler Supply Service & Training Center, 2400 Kline Avenue, Nashville, TN.
- The class begins at 8 am and concludes at approximately 4 pm.
- We provide all class materials and sample test kits.
- We provide continental breakfast and lunch.
- Class fee does not include hotel accommodations.
- Register here.
BTG Is a Trusted Training Provider for the Water Treatment & Water Testing Class
BTG has over 75 years of experience in the boiler industry. So, with this knowledge and experience, we can provide expert training. BTG provides the best boiler training courses available for boiler owners, operators and those who service and repair boilers. We also offer custom boiler training classesfor your company’s special needs. Contact us today.